Friday 5 August 2011

Arrival

I have made it safely to my lab/study. I'm still unpacking and getting used to things around here. It was quite the bumpy trip. I was not pleased with how I was handled. Do all humans not understand the word fragile? And how complicated is "this side up".

Once the big truck stopped, I knew I had arrived. I could feel my human slave person's excitement. When the lady handed me over, she told my human this is how they received the package at the airport and she probably wouldn't be happy with what was inside. Can you imagine that? I think the person must have been off her rocker! Not be happy... How silly.

There was movement and I could feel fear and worry in my human. She ripped open the package so fast but delicately. When she found me, in between my icepacks that kept me safe and happy, she yelled "he's alive!" really loudly. She sounded so relieved. Then she stared at me and gave me the biggest smile on the planet. It was kind of terrifying. She's got lots of those big teethy things. I guess that meant she was happy to see me. I was just happy to be out of my baggie and get some food.

Speaking of food... that sounds like a good idea. I must recharge my energy so I can continue my writing from my first day! Bloodworms! My favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment